Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Birthday!


Hopping by today to wish my sister an especially happy day today! It's her birthday!

(Confidentially, I share her day . . . I was gifted to her on her third birthday, and she has been gracious in saying I was her bestest present ever.)
She sent me a gift certificate to an online store and I've been happily clicking and drooling, clicking and drooling . . . I guess I'd better get back to work!

I'll show you my haul when it arrives, OK?  Right now, I need to grab the fire extinguisher . . .



Meanwhile, if you have a moment, pop over to her blog and leave her some birthday wishes!  (She's like me -- she's terminally busy, so she doesn't post as much as she used to!)

Love,


19 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the both of you, Jacque. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you and your sister! Hope you had a wonderful day.

    Sandy A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to the two of you. How nice that she thought you were such a great gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to the both of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing both of you a Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! (to both of you) I went over and wished sis a happy one also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday, dear Snoodles. Happy Birthday to you. "

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, Jacque! How fun to share a birthday with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you have a wonderful birthday Snoodles, and your sister too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday. I was gifted a baby niece on my 16th birthday, also on April 21!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you were "gifted" to your sister on her birthday and she felt that was her best present ever. How very special. Happy Birthday to both of you.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy to hear from you! I try to respond to all comments, but lately blogger has made that difficult! If you do not receive a reply, it may be because your profile is set on "no-reply". Edit your profile, and click "show my email address" and we'll be able to talk!
Please do not leave links to un-related blogs or products. That is not good etiquette and they will be deleted! :)