Please note, this giveaway is now closed.....thank you for your interest!
Anybody want to party?
Yep, I know you are nodding your heads . . .
Haha! Anybody want to win some fabric?
Did you know that when you nod your head vigorously, I can hear it over on this side? (Wink)
Some of you are even crossing your fingers for luck!
I promised a fun party and a giveaway -- and here we go! Our fabulous sponsor is Green Fairy Quilts! Judi and Clint have a wonderful online store that is jam-packed with goodies you'll want to check out. All of the newest collections from your favorite designers are there, and some new ones you might not know about! Beware! Your fabric diet is over! (Grin)
This is our Lilypadquilting klaxon horn . . . ya know what those are? They go "Ooooo-gah!" And Padsworth is in charge of knowing when to sound the alarm for "drool alerts" here, when we are showing fabrics!
OK, Padsworth, you and DragonDrop sound the alarm, cos we are showing off some lovelies found at Green Fairy!
Anybody for some gorgeous Bella solids? Check out this bundle!
Be. Still. My. Heart.
How about some Kate Spain "Sunnyside" Honeycombs?
Feast your eyes on the goodies in the clearance section, too!
Moda Wool bundles!
All sorts of gorgeous precuts!
(I did the right thing, by warning you, didn't I?!)
Judi is a talented quilter and now she's an author! Check it out:
(Let me tell you, what SHE does with wide open spaces is plum-amazin'!)
This is the Rescue Me linky party, and if y'all have fun, we'll do it every year . . . this will be our warm up for the August Pets on Quilts show. You can see our previous shows by clicking on those tabs at the top of this page. Take a moment or two and check out the cute pets and talented quilters, won't you?
The Rescue Me show is for all of you that have pups and kitties (and other pets, too) that you'd like to show off. You don't have to have gone to the shelter to pick out your furbaby, although that is an awesome thing to do!
You can take in someone's pet when they were downsizing or moving or just couldn't care for them anymore. You can take in a stray that chose your house as their forever home!
All of these and more, are ways that we rescue our best buds, and keep furry friends out of the shelters, and you can join in the show!
Aw, shoot, let's just open it up to everyone that wants to blog post about their furbabies, or post a Flickr shot!
Sound good? OK!!
Ahem. Excuse me for a moment. Someone purple is nudging me. Don't worry. This kind of thing happens here at the Lilypad . . .
(What is it, cutie-pie?)
Oh, DragonDrop wants me to show you the prize you might win! All righty!
Green Fairy Quilts is going to send one lucky winner a fabulous jelly roll!
No, not like that.
It's the adorable "Ducks in a Row" collection from American Jane for Moda!
Guess I should have sounded the alarm again, huh? Well, wipe up those keyboards and enter to win!
Here is what you need to do:
1. Post on your blog or your Flickr page about your furbaby, and then link here at the party! You can tell your pet's story, or show what fun they've had lately! Also leave a comment to tell us that you have joined the fun. Please put a link so that folks can come right back here for more fun, OK?
2. Check out the "Coming in April" area of the Green Fairy store, and tell us what you like best!
3. Sign up for the GF newsletter, and tell us in a comment.
4. You don't have to follow here at the Lilypad, but if you do, leave another comment entry.
5. Lastly, this is a linky party, and it's also a blog hop -- hop around and check out all of the cute entries, and leave a comment to say that you did. That's another chance to win! (And please, leave comment LOVE. No mean comments, like, my-dog-is-cuter-than-yours-nyah-nyah-nyah.) Of course, if you comment on the second day that you've visited everyone, DragonDrop will know that you're foolin' us!
Even if you don't have a pet to show us, go ahead and do entries two through five! You just might win!
Our linky party-hop will be open until the 27th, and we'll ask Mr. Random to choose our lucky winner. We'll announce the winner as soon as we can after that!
Good luck to everyone! Let the partying begin!